Friday 10 April 2009

Exhausted

Listening to: Kids in Glass Houses - Pillow Talk
I BROKE UP!! YAY!!
But it finally dawned on me how much school keeps me going. That sounds weird and depressive...
What i mean is... without school I realise how tired I always am, but school keeps my mind off it because i'm always doing something. I don't know why i'm so tired though, i don't do anything!?!!
I don't work as hard as some people (although, yes, a lot more than most people), even though people think i don't work that hard because i'm on msn all the time. I don't go to bed late, like, half 9, ten at the latest on a school night, so it makes no sense to me.
I was in bed at quarter past 8 last night, watching Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging last night. Fell asleep at like, ten past ten. So yes, i think it is safe to say i am absolutely knackered.
Right now, though, i don't know if i'm tired or awake. I feel really heavy and sedated, but too heavy and sedated to curl up and sleep. I feel like i need to do something, but am too tired to actually do anything. I'm all achey. Its fucking weeeeiirdd. I can see me being awake for ages when I do try to go to bed because of it. I'm really warm, too, which doesn't help the sedated-ness.
I'm debating putting another film on and falling asleep to that, which is sounding quite appealing right now. With a nice drink and snuggle with a pillow.. 'cause i'm sad like that :D
In which case i'll be off. More blogging tomorrow :)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment