Thursday 2 April 2009

Time for a new phase

Listening to: Placebo - English summer rain
I think I have a new favourite band (not including Tokio Hotel, blates). Observe:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Brian Molko is actually gorgeous, no? <3
I have the other part of the English exam tomorrow... I'll probably fail that too, even though I know the poems better than the stories. Maybe if I say i'm not confident it'll jinx it so I do well... unlike the other time. I also have a little extra time on maths, so before I go to bed I need to revise when to use the Sin rule, and when to use the Cosine rule, then I can maybe answer a couple more questions ,)
Oh, I have to bus it to school in the morning. And then home, too. Because my mum has finished work for two weeks now, and my sister finishes tomorrow. I, however, have another week. I am not impressed.
Nicht gut.

No comments:

Post a Comment