Wednesday 8 April 2009

Roll on tomorrow!!

Listening to: Tokio Hotel - Wo Sind Eure Haende?
I forgot to blog yesterday. Well, when i say "forgot" I mean, i remembered and never got around to it. :)
Mum has her friend over at the moment, and she's having a tour of the house. She comes into my room and looks out the window and turns on the light. Arghh, it burns! (I sit at my desk with the little lamp on every night, instead, it's much more relaxing :)) and shes like "oooh, i like your posters!" so she's in my good books :D
I BREAK UP TOMORROW! I actually cannot wait. I need a break, and some sleep ins, and just a rest. I know I'll be revising shitloads and that, but just the fact I can revise whenever I want and sleep till 3 in the afternoon is just so lovely. I can bet you anything, though, that tomorrow will go really, really slow, though. Especially double science. Because people will piss about, as per.
Apparently Gustav from TH is a daddy... I don't know if it's true. It's a rumour going around a few TH blogs. We shall have to see... seems unlikely, though, if you ask me :/ It'll be cute if it's true!!
Cheerio
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment