Sunday 26 April 2009

Song obsession

Listening to: Meg and Dia - Monster

I've had this song on repeat so much lately. It's my new favourite song of the moment. They're actually amazing. Very "Band of my moment", I think ;D

As of now I'm currently doing oral questions for about the millionth time in my life. You'd think all the times I do them I'd know them by now... unfortuantely no such luck. My german oral is in.... 11 days, French in 16 or 17. Oh shit, thats not long. -Desperate mode-

I should have been in London yesterday, at the THUKST CherryJam fan party. Although, to be quite honest, from pictures it didn't look all that amazing. And i was talking to a friend who went last night about the people, and i'm not all that bothered i didn't go now. Not that i wouldn't have gone if i'd been able to, but I didn't miss much. London was too far away, and i have exams soon and no money to actually use to get to London, so that failed on an epic scale.

I will now go back to sticking post-its allover my walls, and trying to avoid faces. So far my wall looks like this, although there are abuot ten more post-its on now:
Photobucket
This is only the beginning. There are all my french ones left to go up yet... if there's space. D:

xox

1 comment:

  1. haha sexy Bill staring back at me there. if you run out of poster room...feel free to give me some. i'll take good care.
    Also, MEG & DIA, they are good. seen em live (Y)
    luv ya xxxx

    ReplyDelete