Sunday 5 April 2009

I'm in so much pain

Listening to: Go:Audio - So Quiet you were

Oh. My. God.
Last night has to be the BEST go:audio gig i've ever been to. I can't move this morning, or talk much (it's not helping that i'm raving and singing along, now..) and i hurt so bad... BUT IT WAS SO WORTH IT.

We waited from half past 11, until we went in, about 8 hours and abit, so were were knackered from that, and then we had the actual gig. It was fucking mentaaallll! ;D I got proper into it, although i did start to die a bit towards the end.

After we waited for pictures, got drinks, etc. and then got photos and stuff signed. I'll upload the photos later when Goodman puts them on myspace, and I get my one with James from Simone. Goodman's camera died whilst he had his arm around me and she was faffing and then Simone was like "use my phone!"... So I got held by James for like, a whole minute if not more <3 It felt amazing. I have JAMES GERMS on my hoodie now ;D wowowowow.

We spent most of the day with Simone and her two friends, Lisa and Emily. Goodman kind of knew Simone, and we just talked to them throughout queuing and then at the end, too. It would have been really, really boring, I think, had we not done that. So it was fun ;D The girls in front of us -- who queued even longer than we did -- were pretty funny too :P

I would like to replay that night in October, when they are next touring. Me and Goodman have a pact to go to every headline tour that they do, and this will be our fourth, and my 6th time of seeing them. They're playing the main Academy in Manchester, but I hope they'll be playing Leeds or Sheffield Academy, because they're closer to us.

GAHHHH. i'm soooooooooo happy right now.
So yeah, pictures later, i need to rest now.

...haha like that will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment