Thursday 23 April 2009

Update

Listening to: Killerpilze - Ich kann auch ohne Dich

I went into school today, because I'm such a nerd like that. It was kinda fun, I guess, I was with good people. So I was okay. Learnt something.

I'm bored now, with a Terry's chocolate orange from David because he's not a big fan of dark chocolate, whilst being confused by Will. Strange kid. Now he is accusing me of crying suring 'Saving Private Ryan'. I did not cry.

My friend is bugging me, and I barely even talk to them anymore. They copy things, and according to another friend they don't realise it, and it's just infuriating. Ahhh, stop stealing my ways of lifeeeee!

A friend from Scotland, who I've been speaking to for about a year if not more, probably more, is coming to see me in the summer holidays, I think! Woooo!

That is all.
Toodles.
xox

1 comment:

  1. I cried during Saving Private Ryan...but i assure you i was not anywhere near Will whilst watching it :p
    Who was this friend??
    oh.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete