Wednesday 1 April 2009

Mittwoch

Listening to: Westlife - Amazing <3

I failed my english exam, jinxed it. I wrote the same point about 5 times in five different ways. We haven't learnt how to structure or write an essay! I hate my teacher. He is crap.

One of my friends is being clingly, so I'm being a bitch them them. Can't help it. Not my fault. >___< It's not that I dont like them, they're just pissing me off at the moment, and I can't fall out with them now. I don't know if they read this so I wont say why. But I end up giving really short, one-word answers and they don't get the message! Gahh, please stop. Just for a while. But then in person they're fine. Its just online.

Anyway... ich bin so muede, jetzt, so ich will ins bett gehen. gute nacht x

1 comment:

  1. haha ich bin auch müde! aber, ich will nicht zu bedt gehen jetzt xD
    add my msn if you want to; HotSingel@live.se

    ReplyDelete