Wednesday 15 April 2009

Oh, prom

Listening to: Boys Like Girls - The great escape
Okay so I went prom dress shopping... Eh, it did not go well. I tried a total of one on , didn't like it and gave up. I DON'T WANNA WEAR A DRESS. I don't get why we have to either; whats the point of spending tonnes of money on a dress I'm gonna wear once? So then rent. But why wast money renting one that im gonna wear once and not have a chance to wear again... not that i would wear it again unless someone randomly decided to get married. Argh, the only thing I'm looking forward to is the shoes.
Hmm, my mum ordered my new phone today.
£20 p/month, 600 minutes, 1000 texts, unlimited internet, free phone on o2, touch screen, 3.2 mega pixel camera. And. Its mega sexy. Check it outtt:
Photobucket
4 days to Give it a Name: Incoming 2009
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment