Thursday 16 April 2009

"Interview with the Vampire"

Listening to: Tokio Hotel - Ich bin nich' Ich
So I began to watch "Interview with the Vampire" earlier tonight, well, around 11, not realising it was an 18. After the first five minutes I looked up the rating and realised why it was so.. ick. I watched about 90 minutes of it but then got ... distracted...
Photobucket
Basically, imagine the Twilight saga, with Brad Pit, Tom Cruise and little Kirstin Dunst, and set it in the 1700's, only thats what some person is explaining. And remember this was written and made into a film first. I'm guessing the book by Anne Rice is better than the Stephanie Meyer spin on vampires, because it seems she came up with all the ideas... zum Beispiel, you can kill them if you drink too much blood, they can live of animals if they want but "[they're] never fully satisfied" (in the words of Edward Cullen), they can read minds, immortal, blahblahblah. I can't answer fully, though, I've not read the book of this film. I will read it, however, if I can track it down. I may have to be a nerd for an hour and scour Cleckheaton library.
xox

1 comment:

  1. heyyy :)
    I watched this the other week.
    It's not ick lol.
    It's quite good actually.
    I might read the book too.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete