Friday 17 April 2009

Lame day

Listening to: Christina Stuermer - Scherbenmeer <3

I had a feeling when I woke up today that today would be lame. That feeling has proved correct. I can't concentrate for more than a minute to revise, so ive given up on that even though i shuoldn't. I've done shit all this past week. i feel guilty. I don't know what to do. I have a horrible feeling in my stomach, too, but I can't figure out if it's actually painful and hurting me or if its something else. It's just... there. Weird.

I went dress shopping AGAIN yesterday and it failed once more. The women in the shops have skulls so thick. They were trying to get me to wear huge big puffball, princess dresses and i told them i wouldn't. "It'll look better on, try it". 'kay, it might look better on, fair play, but if i don't like the design off i'm not going to ike it on so there would be no point trying it. I got home and we ordered some simpler, less-expensive and less-fancy ones off a website. You can send them back after, if you like, too., Mum did it for a wedding once, and it worked so we'll hope.

I got my new phone, used it during the morning and then took out the sim to get my contacts from my other phone. Put it back in and it's fucked so i'm getting another at some point next week. I'm not happy because I wanted it for Sunday so we'd have something to do in the queue and I would have a decent camera. Gutted.

Oh, I was a nerd and went to the library for the book mentioned below. They didn't have it, but they ordered it on for me. I should have it next week. Yay :)

2 days to Give it a Name: Incoming 2009

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment