Monday 6 April 2009

No rest for the wicked

Listening to: Papa Roach - Getting away with Murder

I am still at school, and its lame. Everyone else is on their holidays and i'm not. And even when we are on our holidays i'm still going into school for revision. My school sucks. :)

On a brighter note, i actually learned something in science, i got a B on my maths mock and I think i improved all of my history coursework pieces.

I am now raving to some Papa Roach, whose album artwork for their album "Getting away with Murder" is rather disturbing:
Photobucket
I can't wait for their next album "Metamorphosis" :D

Also, I can't see Placebo when they play the Sheffield 02 Academy in May, because of exams and lack of money. It is soooo depressing. I want to see them sooooo bad!!

Time to go and do something productive
Ciao

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment